We believe that your travels should be stress-free and your experiences memorable. So sit back and let us do the work. We will consult with you and put together a team of experts and top-rated services which you will never forget.
Our customized services in Europe (Italy, Spain, Scotland, Ireland, London, Gibraltar, Paris, Greece) include the following:
"Designing tours and finding people's family roots!"
- Planning family holidays, anniversary celebrations and even a wedding!
- Accommodations - hotels, villas, country homes, bed & breakfasts.
- Private guided tours with historians and scholars.
- Private transport with English speaking experts.
- Connecting with your roots and family (Italy specific).
- Translation services.
- Wine tours and tastings at the most exclusive and prestigious producers and with top sommeliers.
- Cooking lessons - Learn the secrets from the best chefs in Europe and make dishes that will surely impress. We even offer cooking lessons in historic homes under the guidance of “Michelin star awarded” chefs.
- Reservation and booking services to museums.
- Personal shoppers – We will transform your shopping into a VIP experience.
New: Customized trips also available to destinations throughout the US, British and Virgin Islands, Canada, Israel, and Cuba!
Special VIP Services in Italy include:
Behind the scenes and the secrets of the Vatican - Your tour will take place when the Vatican is closed to the public. No long lines and reservations just for you. You will discover all that the general public does not see and will be guided by one of our scholars!
Grape and olive harvesting - Participate in one of the most fascinating experiences in Tuscany– the “Vedemmia” (grape harvesting) and “La Raccolta” (olive harvesting). Assist in plucking plump grapes from their vines and ripe olives from their endless Tuscan groves. A wonderful way to learn about the local wine and olive oil traditions. An experience which evokes the senses and capture the traditions of local culture.
Truffle Hunting in Tuscany and Umbria - a true truffle hunt accompanied by a dog and his master as they weave their way through the woods at an early hour in the morning. Partake in the exhilarating experience of finding truffles. We will teach you how to cook them as well!
Hunting in Tuscany – hunt deer, wild boar, and pheasant in the most prestigious estates frequented by the Tuscan nobility and famous VIPs such as Tony Blair and Sarah Ferguson.
Cinque Terre by Yacht - Visit Cinque Terre on a fast and modern yacht – Welcome coffee, lunch on a small island followed by a swim in a splendid cove.
Andrea Bocelli at Teatro del Silenzio (July) - Tickets and VIP treatment at the Andrea Bocelli & Friends performances at the Teatro di Silenzio in Tuscany. There is also the possibility of a photo opportunity with Bocelli.
Palio Experience (Specific dates only during the Palio) - A window into the antique palace to watch the Palio of Siena as a VIP. Includes a buffet and personal assistant.
Carrara Marbles/Michelangelo Quarries: Visit the famous marble quarries and discover where Michelangelo extracted marble for his masterpieces.
Bicycle Tours: Tours led by a professional cyclist. You will use the latest race bikes and discover the famous roads which make up the "Giro d’Italia" - the most important cyclist competition in Italy.
Ferrari or Lamborghini Experience – Experience driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini on a track and with your very own instructor.*
*During specific periods, you may even have special permission to visit areas of the Ferrari factory and museum.